I have been utterly overwhelmed some days and unbelievably thankful and grateful on others. The emotional swings from debilitating anxiety and depression to scraping by to achieve in my professional life and provide for my family is a seesaw of craziness. I cannot believe some days that I "made it" through the day, hour, week. But here I am, summer 2021. I crack up and want to cry at the same time.
- No one has caught COVID-19
- Everyone is vaccinated except for littlest sister who is too young still yet.
- Hubby is back to work full time, after being out for nearly a year.
- I am teleworking, but as the emergency orders start winding down, I am praying I make it through until little sister goes back to school full time (they say schools fully re-opening in the fall).
- Ex husband has been usual pain in the ass about everything; chalking it up to pandemic anxiety and separation from his long distance girlfriend? He argued vehemently against big sister getting her vaccine, accusing me of falsifying health records to get the appointment, only to turn around two days later to sign her up at the all-school vaccine clinic (can't look back in front of the parents/student body...?)...but the end goal is that she got her vaccination protection and that's what matters. <3