Adulting is the theme of 2020 so far—adulting with relationships, work, parenting, and co-parenting.
I can do this adulting thing, although some recreational breaks definitely help.
How to cope with a load of adulting:
1. Take some laugh breaks with your favorite someone. This could be spouse, sister, bff, coworker. A good cackle or belly laugh can do wonders! <3 o:p="">3>
2. Take a nap.
3. Read up on baby yoda memes.
4. Go for a run. (If you don’t run, fill that blank with something physical…to get the blood going).
5. Take 10 deep breaths.
6. Reminisce about a favorite memory—someone, or something, or somewhere…it’s like taking a mini vacation with your mind.
7. And if funds are available, make a new memory, go for a mini break!
8. Or cuddle up with a book. (Another vacation for the mind).
9. Take a bath.
10. Eat your favorite snack.
11. Drink an unexpected glass of wine with a friend. Or maybe four. (Like I did last night, tee hee!)
Love and hugs! Would love to hear your adulting break ideas if you'd like to share! <3 font="">3>