Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Royal Wedding - Yippee!



It may be “cooler” to act like I didn’t pay attention to the #RoyalWedding that happened over the week end, but I embrace being one of the uncool kids!  I wasn’t able to watch it, but I did do a whole lot of DVR-ing which I will get to review shortly and have been surfing the web, purposely looking for joyous faces and silly memes and stories of adorableness.  It’s nice to have a bubble of love and light lift up the world a little bit, and while by no means a royal expert am I, I loved that the wedding shook up some traditions by the inclusion of MLK, Jr, the gospel choir, Stand by Me, the loveliness and smooshiness of the bride and groom. 


I’ll also admit that I loved this meme a whole lot : I wish I could just add the pic, but please click here.

And in other news, I was actually celebrating my wedding anniversary this past week end—the hubby surprised me with a week end getaway at a posh resort, awwwwww.  As much as there is anxiety in raising a tween and dealing with a coparent who is not the most cooperative, there was a lot to celebrate.  The world may be looking at the newest princess and prince; I guess I can safely say that I have my own!  Hee hee yay! :)

Love and hugs to the world! 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm officially an old lady since I got up at 3 am to watch the Royal Wedding. Definitely something only old ladies in hats will do. :) Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs, Jane. Hey, we got it right the second time, yes?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yes we did, Lisa! <3 Sometimes I still worry the other foot is going to drop and something will go wrong, but as the years go by, it gets better and better. :) Love and hugs to you!!! (I did watch it on my DVR--soooo smooshy!!! yay!!) LOL

      Delete